Going away for a number of weeks involves planning for what is left behind. Our home, the market stall and even the pet rabbit. Yet, God has gone before. We have people who will watch our house and stay in it; some good friends will watch the stall for us and even the rabbit is going on holiday! God has gone before in these very practical things.
As our trip gets nearer and nearer each one of us have numerous things to get done. William will be working around the clock to get his work up to date before travelling and he has a sermon to prepare. Dad has all of his medication sorted out; which is alot; and will also make final preparations as he will be speaking about the ministry on our first Sunday in Kenya. I just have a million things in my head and many things to finalise..... but in everything we are conscious that God has gone before. Please pray that He will continue to go before us in every aspect of our trip.
MISSION TRIP PRAYER LIST:
- Pray that God will continue to go before us
- Take a moment to THANK GOD for what HE has done so far!
-Guidance as to which donated items to bring on this occasion
- Provision of Bibles for presentation during our trip
- Meeting with School staff regarding building project
- Protection against the attacks of the enemy
-Teaching and Preaching preparation before we travel
- Teacher training in Kisumu in partnership with Kenyan Church
- Exploratory Farming trip
- Safety and good health for the long flights
- Our time and ministry in Uganda
- The need of £1800 to secure our hire car
- Meeting with markers and teachers in Nakuru
- Practical Work in Office
- Workers' Meeting