We have now received all of the sketches for our first set of visuals and are very impressed. We look forward to approving these with a few minor changes and then we will await the coloured visuals to come through.
Our teaching programmes for our trip our now being arranged in greater detail and we are excited about what lies ahead over the coming weeks.
We thank God for Government schools in Nakuru who are responding favourably to our team going in to teach the Gospel. We pray for wisdom concerning this.
The Child Protection email course continues with students currently working on Assignment 6 out of 10. The standard of work has been high and the committment has been encouraging. We hope that further courses will be available to them and others.
We have a full programme over the coming weeks and appreciate prayer for all we do.
Our latest clothes/textile collection brought us in just over £428 and we give God the glory for this.
MISSION TRIP FOCUS: With children ready for Bibles we are hoping to present some when we are in Africa. We have very few left in stock. Please pray that God will provide for us to obtain more while we are there. We are also keen to make the first Bible presentation in Uganda and are trusting we will be able to bring some copies of the Word of God with us to that country.
MISSION TRIP PRAYER LIST:
- Provision of Bibles for presentation during our trip
- Meeting with School staff regarding building project
- Protection against the attacks of the enemy
-Teaching and Preaching preparation before we travel
- Teacher training in Kisumu in partnership with Kenyan Church
- Exploratory Farming trip
- Safety and good health for the long flights
- Our time and ministry in Uganda
- The need of £1800 to secure our hire car
- Meeting with markers and teachers in Nakuru
- Practical Work in Office
- Workers' Meeting