The need of £1800 to secure our hire car
The deposit was paid on time and we thank God for that. The balance is due soon. We are over £500 short at the moment.
Our time and ministry in Uganda
God has really been helping in the arrangements for Uganda. It is an unknown territory for us but we are excited. The training schedule for the adults has been completed and the children's programme has been arranged and final teaching preparation will be done this incoming week.
Safety and good health for the long flights
We continue to pray to this end. Medication and vaccinations have all been checked and thankfully none of us needed any vaccinations. Malaria tablets will be started soon.
Teacher training in Kisumu in partnership with Kenyan
The timetable has been sent off to the organisers so they can have a look at it, but largely we are ready for this seminar with the exception of some handouts which need to be prepared.
Guidance as to which donated items to bring on this
Two suitcases have now been sent on ahead of us and we have decided upon most of what we will take with us. We hope it will all fit in and still be within the weight allowance.
Please continue to pray for the needs above and the others mentioned over the past weeks. Most of all, please take a moment to thank God for what He has already done and for being with us in every detail.
MISSION TRIP PRAYER LIST:
- Take a moment to THANK GOD for what HE has done so far!
-Guidance as to which donated items to bring on this occasion
- Provision of Bibles for presentation during our trip
- Meeting with School staff regarding building project
- Protection against the attacks of the enemy
-Teaching and Preaching preparation before we travel
- Teacher training in Kisumu in partnership with Kenyan Church
- Exploratory Farming trip
- Safety and good health for the long flights
- Our time and ministry in Uganda
- The need of £1800 to secure our hire car
- Meeting with markers and teachers in Nakuru
- Practical Work in Office
- Workers' Meeting