We had a good weekend at the market. It was busier than normal for the time of year. We thank God for His continued provision in this way.
Pastor Aringo travelled a few days ago to Western Kenya. We have a large number of children studying our lessons in that part of the country and we continue to pray for their salvation.
We are encouraged to receive our first booking for a meeting in 2014. We look forward to many more opportunities to share our work over the coming months. If you know of any Church who like to hear more please don't hesitate to contact us.
We are looking forward to having stands at a 5 day missionary convention in August and a 3 day convention in September.
MISSION TRIP FOCUS: We are always thankful to those who donate items to the work of FML. Many items are for selling at the stall, but we also receive items to bring to Kenya. The airline has decreased our baggage allowance for our next trip. We did enquire about adding to it but it was proving difficult because of the terms of our ticket. We have sent one case on ahead of us and another will be sent next week. We will also bring what we can in our own cases, but, unfortunately we will be unable to bring everything that has been given to us. Please pray that we will be guided in what to bring and what to leave for a future date.
MISSION TRIP PRAYER LIST:
- Guidance as to which donated items to bring on this occasion
- Provision of Bibles for presentation during our trip
- Meeting with School staff regarding building project
- Protection against the attacks of the enemy
-Teaching and Preaching preparation before we travel
- Teacher training in Kisumu in partnership with Kenyan Church
- Exploratory Farming trip
- Safety and good health for the long flights
- Our time and ministry in Uganda
- The need of £1800 to secure our hire car
- Meeting with markers and teachers in Nakuru
- Practical Work in Office
- Workers' Meeting
Read on for...
regular updates and thoughts from Northern Ireland and Africa...