We continue to need God's wisdom for the days ahead, particularly in regard to our next planned trip. We have had airline tickets booked since Christmas, however, these are now due for payment and we are a considerable amount of money short of what we need. However, we can't help but feel this is maybe part of God's plan as they have increased considerably in price making them the most expensive tickets since we first went to Kenya. In addition, as we have previously shared, medical issues with those close to us may affect our plans and as dad's insurance was taken out after we became aware of this he wouldn't be covered if we had to cancel or change our flights. As the flights are so expensive this time, this would be a huge amount of money to loose. William and I would be covered as we have annual insurance. We are feeling that perhaps rebooking closer to the time may actually work out
cheaper and less of a risk for us, but whether there will still be availability
with the flights once we would be in a position to do this is another question. In short, we really need God's direction, provision and wisdom so that we may know which is the right path to take. Meanwhile, we are at peace that God is in control and we continue to make plans for our trip until such times as HE tells us different.
We also need wisdom as we deal with the land situation. We have a number of procedures to follow over the next week or so before we can make the next payment which is due at the end of May. Should there be a delay or a problem with these checks, it will make payment difficult which we know will cause a lot of frustrations and issues. Please pray again that God will guide and direct and give us wisdom.
Thank you again for standing with us.