05/03 CHRIST FOR CHILDREN MINISTRY
It is an indigenous ministry which was established on 30th December 2013 by a team of church members (leaders) from different vision to try to tackle the spiritual, social, economical, educational (mental) and health needs of the rural communities in Uganda since its inception, the organization has made the following achievements.
2. Board of directors and committee members
3. Established partnership with local churches
Organization governance board of Directors
1. Buyinza Samuel
3. Waibi Julius
4. Kawono faith
5. Monica Lydia
7. Namulondo Idha
8. Lugonda peter
9. Kampi Robina
a) Education committee
b) Finance and planning committee
Christ for Children Ministry Mission Statement
To make Christ known to the whole world of preaching out to the lost, win them to Christ, teach them to obey Christ, develop them into mature Christian and meet their needs
Christ for Children Ministry Vision Statement
To know God, live by the spirit and communicate the love of their Christ.
- We believe one eternal God, the creator and lord of the world, father, son and the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in Jesus Christ God’s son
- We believe that all people are sinners and can’t see the kingdom of God except through new birth.
- We believe in the work of the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the work of God’s spirit for individual’s new birth and growth.
- We believe in one only universal Church, visible in power and glory.
The physical and postal Address of Christ for Children Ministry.
- Village (local Council I) - Kamuli road village
- Parish (local council II) - Nalufenya (kimaka)
- Sub-county (local council III) - Mpumudde Division
- County (local council IV) - Jinja West Continuance
- District (republic of Uganda) - Jinja
Christ for Children Ministry
P.O BOX #
Tel: 0783-877068 and 0756877068
Legal status of Christ for Children ministry Uganda (C.C.M)
- Approved and adopted constitution
- Non Government
- Government Registration Certificate
Having noticed the dangers of the state in which majority of Christian in our community live in and escalating level of juvenile delinquency rebellion idleness, sexual promiscuity, drug abuse, defilement, literacy and like we fill inspired to start a child ministry which can bring our children together with the soul missions of instructing them in Christian life giving them principles and values of through the following;
- Bible teaching and preaching
- Free open reading stories
- Games and sports
- Music, dance and drama.
- Watching education monies
- Question and answer session
- Facilitating of talented individuals
- Parent, teachers, network
- Voluntary clean up exercise
- Entrepreneur skills lessons
- Establishing nursery primary school secondary education.
- Establishing a children’s home and visiting the needy
- Organizing children’s camps
- Feeding centers
AIMS, OBJECTIVES OF OUR CHRIST FOR CHILDREN MINISTRY
- To bring together orphans and other poor and needy children who have no one to care for them.
- To provide education to these children and guiding them in Christian life giving principle/ values like integrity assertiveness and self esteem.
- To educate adolescent one about the dangers of early sexual encounters and the HIV/AIDS epidemics.
- To provide counseling to the church especially the adolescent about sexual promiscuity and drug abuse.
- To give to orphans, poor, needy and homeless children with all the love and care they miss.
- Built Nursery, primary and secondary schools so that we provide education to the orphans and other poor and needy children who have no one to take care of them.
- To do any and all such other things as are conducive and necessary to attain any or all the above as may be decided upon by the Ministry Board members from time to time.
Christ for Children Ministry Uganda has been and is facing the following social economic constraints.
- High rate of HIV/ AIDS infection.
- Infectious diseases
- High level illiteracy
- Lack of clean and safe water
- Poor health facilities
- Lack of education supplies
- Early marriage pre-marital pregnancies and defilement.
CATEGORIES OF VULNERABLE CHILDREN
- Sunday school children
- Street children
- Disabled children and children with disabled parents
- Needy children
The government of Uganda provides free education for both primary and secondary schools children i.e. exempting children from paying fees and paying teachers but the most important needs i.e. uniform, books, pens, meals, medicine shelter etc not provided by the government.
Christ for children ministry and local church
The organization through faith giving by board members and church members from local partners churches cater for the education needy of new orphans especially the total orphans
We provide uniforms, exercise books and pens due to the big number of needy children we cannot single handedly provided the needed assistance to those children we appeal for support from the helping hands of loving individual churches and organization both local international.
Children targeted outcome
The children seek to achieve four outcomes in the lives of each child so that at the end of the program the child demonstrates.
a) Commitment to the lordship of Jesus Christ
b) Health practices and is physically health
c) Demonstrate skills or be economically self-reliant
d) Relates with other people in health members
All registered children are selected with objectives ctriteria that established their need and ability to benefit maximumly from the programme.
CONGNTIVE EXPECTED OUT COME
- The children complete at least ordinary level of education
- The children understand value and activities his/her own unique intelligence (s) such as musical logical mathematical interpersonal emotional, spiritual and linguistic competence to the degree that they are able to earn income.
- A child can approve her/his self as a good workman -2 Tim – 2:15
EMOTIONAL EXPECTED OUTCOME
This will involve the expression of teaching the ability to interact with others reciprocal.
Knowledge of concern for self esteem and creation making biblical based responsibly decision and becoming reliant.
STANDARD FOR SELECTION OF CHURCH
- Sunday school children
- Street children both non Christian and Christian
- Orphaned, abandoned
- Inability to attend schools
- Low family income and low family assets
- Chronic illness and nutrition.
- Physically impaired children
- Between the age of 3-16 years
- Good access of the child to the centre
- Evidence that child will not migrate to distant/location.
- There will be written, background information on the child and assessment of the level of family poverty.
- Parents/ care gives will be interviewed in order to assess the level of needs and their willingness to let the child participate in the Christian training.
- The child home will be visible.
- No more than 3 children may be registered from the same family in the program unless otherwise.
1. PR. BUYINZA SAMUEL – email@example.com
+256783877068 / +256756877068
If you would like to donate to CHRIST FOR CHILDREN MINISTRY, UGANDA, please click on the Donate button below